Thursday, 20 September 2012

20th September 2012 Evaluation


Prezi Evaluation
For this task I had to learn the 12 stages of film making, I have learnt new things every step of the way. Before I didn’t know what `post-packaging` or `development finance’ was.  I now feel happy about how a film is made, I know all about the behind the scene things to do with filming!

  Doing my prezi taught loads of new terminology, I can now make a prezi and know how to upload it to my blogger or any social website! I can also copy and paste or save and upload it onto the presentation .
 In a nutshell creating my prezi taught me many  new things such as not word and means, terminology, and to make a presentation to the best standard! I think I have done a really good job on my prezi, it includes all of the stages and a little bit more!

advantages
i believe using Prezi is a lot better than doing a standard power point  there is loads more of options to make what your doing unique and inventive. this help the produced of what your doing/writing more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment